March 9, 2012

Finally painting again!



Hi people!

I'm very excited, because I finally found my drive again. The last few weeks I felt pretty exhausted and I wasn't making anything anymore. I felt the assignments from school didn't suit me, so I postponed and postponed till the point I found myself in a lazy-series watching-unhappy student.

This feeling had to end, but I find it very hard to make the first step into the right direction.
Yesterday I went to school and spoke to my teacher about my situation and the fact that I don't know what to present on the assessment-presentation coming Monday. I felt ashamed because I hadn't done anything. Even though I'm not the only one in the class, I hate this feeling. I like to make people proud, make myself proud. He told me to just show what I have and take the assessment as a reflection, a self-reflection.

So when I got home I started, not particularly on a school assignment, just started creating again. It felt good. And so, I made this painting, a self-portrait, which I will present on Monday. Literally a self-reflection.


Thanks for reading! And if you're feeling down, just start! It's easier said than done, but it's the only remedy.

Toodles!!


This next painting is for an assignment.



1 comment:

  1. baak het is echt prachtig!!!
    je stukje maar ook je schildering!
    echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete